Miserable At Best (Cover) Miserable At Best (Cover)

Doesn't sound bad, not my type of music personally though. Just want to say though, when singing, you should pull back and take a breath, or edit them out. It's distracting.

Lonewolf Loner Lonewolf Loner

Great

I think it sounds good, if you need any help with editing, (Mastering the tracks, and such) hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

Like someone else said, you might want to just have 1 vocal track on it. If you want, I can try to come up with a bass track for it. (Up to you)

CluppHead responds:

Yeah, I've got other songs I'm working on getting released. I use newgrounds like a dumping grounds for ideas for tracks and the like. I may come back to this one later. There are other songs I need to get mastered first. There's a guy on the label I go through that I think does this for a living.

Lonely Ones Lonely Ones

awesome

i like this song. but again (like special day) i think you could add a violin part or something for some parts of this song. but it's still a pretty cool song.

CluppHead responds:

I do have a violin, just haven't got around to learning how to play it. lol, It's alot harder to self teach the violin than it is the guitar. gosh, i think i've said this already. Anyway, i think if i get a fretboard for the violin it will be a lot easier to learn. Sorry If I repeated myself. Thanks for the review!

Special Day Special Day

great song

this isn't really my style of music, (no i'm not all about heavy metal, i have a lighter side....) but for what it is i like it. i think the song needs to be longer. maybe add some more to it if you ever get around to re-recording it. such as (in my opinion) maybe add a piano in the background or strings (if you don't know what strings are, it's like a violin) but that's me..

overall though, i think it's a very heartwarming song.

CluppHead responds:

Yes, I agree, it does need to be re-recorded some day. I actually do have a violin, just haven't gotten around to teaching myself how to play it!! Gotta find a fret board for it so I can transcribe tabs and what not. That, and i know the vocals aren't that great, there are parts where I cringe even when I listen to it. Thanks for the Review bro!!

Ouch Ouch

wow

That's hella funny! i like that song.. it does need better equipment though. (you'd be surprised what you could find with a google search o.O) but overall i think it was a funny song. nice job

CluppHead responds:

Yeah, like i said, this one was done in iraq, so i didn't have anything available. I'll definitely look into the new equipment. If anything a nice microphone would help tons. That and i would like to be able to record the vocal and guitar tracks seperately..... We'll see though. Thanks for the review, your awesome!!