Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

10/10 beautiful!

ConeZone responds:

Thanks so much! :D

Treat or trick Treat or trick

Kind of random, but I liked it! It was pretty random and silly at times, but it had me laughing all throughout the video. Props!

Crazy Train Crazy Train

Terrible... in a sense

this wasn't very good. as far as the animations go, it was pretty good. but you should have come up with something better for an Ozzy Osbourne song.. especially something like Crazy Train..

but congrats on the work you did trying to pull this together. i commend you on that. just Crazy Train and that... thing do not go together. no offense or anything

Miserable At Best (Cover) Miserable At Best (Cover)

Doesn't sound bad, not my type of music personally though. Just want to say though, when singing, you should pull back and take a breath, or edit them out. It's distracting.

Lonewolf Loner Lonewolf Loner

Great

I think it sounds good, if you need any help with editing, (Mastering the tracks, and such) hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

Like someone else said, you might want to just have 1 vocal track on it. If you want, I can try to come up with a bass track for it. (Up to you)

CluppHead responds:

Yeah, I've got other songs I'm working on getting released. I use newgrounds like a dumping grounds for ideas for tracks and the like. I may come back to this one later. There are other songs I need to get mastered first. There's a guy on the label I go through that I think does this for a living.

Lonely Ones Lonely Ones

awesome

i like this song. but again (like special day) i think you could add a violin part or something for some parts of this song. but it's still a pretty cool song.

CluppHead responds:

I do have a violin, just haven't got around to learning how to play it. lol, It's alot harder to self teach the violin than it is the guitar. gosh, i think i've said this already. Anyway, i think if i get a fretboard for the violin it will be a lot easier to learn. Sorry If I repeated myself. Thanks for the review!